Shopping a consignment sale sounds straightforward. Go to the location, browse items and buy what you want. The Twice Blessed Consignment Sale is that easy! However, our longtime shoppers and volunteers have learned a few tips and tricks that will help make your shopping experience even better.
- The busiest times are when the sale first opens on Friday, April 5 at 9.am. and Saturday, April 6 at 8 a.m. A line usually forms outside the church on Friday morning. Our three checkout lanes are manned by volunteers. They are not professional cashiers, so we ask for your patience when checking out, especially during these high-volume times.
- If you have big items on your list like a stroller, bike or nursery furniture, we do recommend you come straight away Friday morning, as those items tend be sold first.
- If you don’t have big items on your list and are shopping with limited time, we recommend coming after 11 a.m. on Friday and anytime on Saturday. There are typically shorter wait times for checking out. Remember, we’re open until 7 p.m. on Friday, so come shop after work!
- Many items are marked half-off on Saturday. If the price on the tag is written in blue or black ink, it is 50% off on Saturday. If the price is written in red ink, it is NOT 50% off on Saturday.
- We have a hold room you can use for larger items or to store a full shopping bag while you continue browsing. Items can remain in the hold room for one hour. If you need more time, please let the hold room know and they will extend your time. Items that are not retrieved within that time will be placed back on the sale floor.
- Cash, Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
- Kids are welcome, but serious shoppers may want to come alone. We’ve seen shoppers buy 50+ items, and that might be hard to do with your kiddos. There isn’t an area for your children to play while you shop, so please keep that in mind.
- The sale is in a church. You can bring a stroller, but just note that it may be hard to maneuver through hallways and rooms.
- Each item has a price tag on it. Please do not take these off any items. Our volunteers will take them off for you during the checkout process. Items without a price tag cannot be sold.
- Be ready for the unexpected. Our sale offers unique items that might be just what you didn’t know you needed!
Whether you’re a Twice Blessed first timer or a seasoned pro, we truly appreciate you coming to the sale and wish you happy shopping!